Terra Nova Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra Nova Clan

Tabula Rasa Clan Terra Nova

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server Status
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Global Agenda
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 am by NeKo-ArroW

» Activity check
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:14 am by NeKo-ArroW

» A couple of links to keep an eye for terra nova lovers
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:02 am by NeKo-ArroW

» WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:03 am by NeKo-ArroW

» Tabula Rasa or not
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 am by NeKo-ArroW

» Clan Shut down!
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:21 am by Ekoorb

» WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:15 am by NeKo-ArroW

» blargh server down?
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 2:00 pm by Ekoorb

» Layout / Color Scheme
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:59 am by NeKo-ArroW

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bioshock
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-01

WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON   WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 4:31 pm

OMG IVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WEEK AS MY BLOODY COMPUTER DIED ON ME AND HAD TO GET IT FIXED,NOW I COME BACK JUST TRYING TO UPDATE THE GAME AND THOUGHT IDE CHECK YOU GUYS OUT ON OUR FORUMS TO FIND OUT THEY ARE GONNA DITCH THE GAME NEXT YEAR,WHATS THAT BOLOCKS ALL ABOUT,GOD IM ANGRY,I FINALLY FIND AN ONLINE GAME THAT I LIKE AND MEET SOME GREAT PEOPLE IN OUR GREAT CLAN AND WHAT HAPPENS,

THE CREATORS DECIDE TO SAY FUCK YOU TO ALL US PAYING SUBSCRIBERS WHO ENJOY THIS GAME AND ARE GONNA DITCH IT WHEN ITS POPULAR BECAUSE ITS DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE FANTASY STYLE BULLSHIT THATS OUT THERE,OMG.

PLEASE GUYS THETS ALL FIND A NEW ONLINE GAME TO PLAY TOGETHER WITH AS THIS SUCKS REAL BAD

YOUR FAITHFULL CLAN FRIEND

BIOSHOCK
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON   WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 4:54 pm

i sense a little anger int hat post Razz i know bud that's how i feel and probably the Active TR Community Sad unfortunatly no much can be done Sad

i've already mentiond this to Bio in a private reply but

I'm looking into that Jumpgate evalution or how ever you spell it lol i will keep ya uptoday on that if i get into the beta check it out u mite get it too i'm also waiting for Startrek online too but that's not out untill 2010 ish i think

i know what ya mean about all that fantasy crap it's all the same in some form or other and i'm sick of EVE online doooont get me started on that lol good idea and all but it has it's problems that eat at you after a while but i may consider getting back in there and restarting my Clan/Corp in that if i have a few good Dedicated people to help me run it but that's a BIG if lol
Back to top Go down
https://terranova.forumotion.com
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON   WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:15 am

The game is going down becuase it isn't popular enough, world economy aint at its peak, when i hear that GW and City of Heroes earns more than TR per month, then I know TR isn't what todays people want.

Ofc ppl is pissed off, tho, there's nothing you can do, except to make the last worthwile, I've decided that I will hit 50, and I will deffinatly explore the entire game before it hits the bottom, and hope that one day, maybe they'll bring TR back for good will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON   WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Nova Clan :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: