Terra Nova Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra Nova Clan

Tabula Rasa Clan Terra Nova

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server Status
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Global Agenda
Clan Shut down! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 am by NeKo-ArroW

» Activity check
Clan Shut down! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:14 am by NeKo-ArroW

» A couple of links to keep an eye for terra nova lovers
Clan Shut down! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:02 am by NeKo-ArroW

» WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN
Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:03 am by NeKo-ArroW

» Tabula Rasa or not
Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 am by NeKo-ArroW

» Clan Shut down!
Clan Shut down! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:21 am by Ekoorb

» WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON
Clan Shut down! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:15 am by NeKo-ArroW

» blargh server down?
Clan Shut down! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 2:00 pm by Ekoorb

» Layout / Color Scheme
Clan Shut down! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:59 am by NeKo-ArroW

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Clan Shut down!

Go down 
+2
NeKo-ArroW
Ekoorb
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Hi all i have no doubt that you have see the recent news regarding Tabual's demise erly next yer

i have decided to leave myself mainly because there isnt much point in me paying for a game that isnt going anywere.

I am Keeping the forums open for now i maybe able to use it at a later time but i will keep it goin for as long as i can i will give anyone leadership of the clan ingame if they so wish please post if that is so...

Have funa it's been nice with you guys i wish it could have been longer i have your e-mails from the forums and you have mine so drop me a line some time i may join you in what ever game you stumble upon in the future i'm looking into this Jumpgate eveautuion that's due to be released for bata i think

ok Live long and prosper Razz Wink

peace out!!!
Back to top Go down
https://terranova.forumotion.com
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:04 pm

Aye, I've barely met the ppl in the clan, mainly aristo and ekoorb, it was fun while it lasted, and this clan had the RP I've always wanted, but, geez, tough luck ey?

If you would happen to see following names, it would most likely be me in another MMO (such as Aion ^^)

PrettySammy (female)
Sammy(female)
Harley (male)

(if last name possible)
Scopes

(if non-MMO)
NeKo-ArroW
NeKo-Punch
Back to top Go down
Grattan
Private
Private
Grattan

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 4:07 pm

Was nice to chat to you all in game and here on the forums. Was quite saddned at the news of TR finally closing down, when you consider a game like Vanguard is still running. This game had so much potential and space for improvement.

Oh well back to Warhammer for me, perhaps TCOS or AION will bring somethig new to the fold.
Back to top Go down
Aristo
Captian
Captian

Male
Number of posts : 7

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 2:18 am

well it was a good first experience for me in the online universe but i was expecting somthin like that anyhow i m gonna leave the game too dont wanna pay more to these irrational assholes. Since i saw somethin like that comin i started eve online as backup:) So i m gonna focus on it! Ä° m still on trial and still hasnt decided wheter i should pay money to eve or not but im there at least for 8 days. Ä°f you guys ever play eve my character is billycain shepard. see ya all and thanks for everytihn!!!
Back to top Go down
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:18 am

Aristo wrote:
i m gonna leave the game too dont wanna pay more to these irrational assholes.

That's a bit harsh, either they turn TR down, or they'll beg for food next year 'cause they spent too much cash on games earning nothing.
Back to top Go down
Khandr
Captian
Captian
Khandr

Male
Number of posts : 25

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:31 am

Just came back and read all this stuff!!!
You know what - I think it wasnt people bud really bad marketing which ditched the game. Idea and implementation was great and I believe there would be zillions of sc-fi-lovers who'd love to play.
I am aboslutely gutted. I've tried now and then different MMPORGs, but never got hooked onto anything cause of either grinding or boring and effort-intensive game. And then I came across TR and I really loved it.
And Eve _ Jumpgate will never replace TR for me, cause I liked this down-to-ground sci-fi. Sorry - equally as I am not a big fan of golems and elves, things like freakish spaceships with elephantmen or snakemen on-board doesnt really tick for me.
I feel cheated.
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:35 am

i've come across a game called Vendetta been on the 8 hour trial and for me is good like eve but without the problems eve has currently if u fancy it let me know i'm thinking of getting it its $9.99 a month it's got a massive back story too.

i may even make a guild in there ... maybe let me know what ya think if you do try it my Chr name is Neo Hunter drop me a line if ur around there.
Back to top Go down
Aristo
Captian
Captian

Male
Number of posts : 7

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:52 am

i kinda enjoy eve but i m just a newbie what are the problems you mention? i m gonna check vendetta too i ll let you know after i tried it
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 am

in eve it's no techncial problem it's some of the people and the corp/calns and aliances if your tring to start a small new corp you cant get n e where cos all the bigger well established one dont want anyone to eventually rival them someday so they basiclymussle you out of becoming bigger..

and the other problems are with the more well established players that have been playing a verry long time there is no way of ever catching them up in anyway unless they stop playing... most seem to have the arrogance that follows there time/age ingame... if you've not played the game b4 you will find the game great untill you have been playing a while and you try and get someware e.g start a corp up etc

the game is fine if your the type of person that is the sheep and dont mind being just a number in a massive corp or an alliance... for me it's no why i played it i like to build up from scratch a corp with coperation with other players but most people ether want to be a badd ass pirate or a miner or they dont have a clue what they want and just complain when there not getting ehat ever it is they want on that perticular day...

please dont let this put you off a game you mite acttualy like but thease are my problems with the game i have no issuw with the concept behing the who game and it's unique way of running an mmo unlike all thes bloody Wow copys etc..

L8rs bud
Back to top Go down
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:12 am

Khandr wrote:
You know what - I think it wasnt people bud really bad marketing which ditched the game.

Many says that, but where you here from the beginning? I don't think so, it wasn't bad marketing, it was the fact that they spent 25% of their budget with barely nothing working and with an assload of ppl quitting so they had to rewrite 75% of their codes.
Things like that. Also the team had hard time getting along, this is darn expensive.

I can merely speak about Sweden on this but, there are games with more marketing yes, but in my town there's 1, note ONE place where you can buy video games, consoles etc, and there, TR had it's own area, piled up just like all new bigger games, a month later price dropped 50% and not long after that it dropped into the take 3 pay for 2 box.
Back to top Go down
Khandr
Captian
Captian
Khandr

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:50 pm

Well - actually its a shame to say but I've got introduced to TR just one or 2 months ago by accident. I bought disks in one of those bargain deals and just afterwards realised that TR is MMORPG. And I ve never seen a banner or anything anywhere.
BTW - has anyone tried any of the following

Neocron - looks up and running
Face of Mankind - was up then it was taken down, but soon will be up again.
And Entropia ( i now this one is a little bit different, but is it any fun?)
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:53 pm

been on necron ages ago theres neocron 2 now not been on that

not seen face of mankind - will take a look

Entropia i've tryed didnt get into it
Back to top Go down
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm gonna give vendetta a shot, I love Space Sims, sadly it had no trailers (atleast i didn't find any) so i guess i'll have to dl it to see it, question is if i'll even get a taste of what it goes for :S
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:06 pm

if you like the story of games i reccomend reading the back story while it downloads it will give you a better idea of why things are like they are ingame Very Happy

the trial is only 8 hours of play it only counts down when logged into the game.

my trial had ran out Sad and i'm waiting for a frien of mine to try too see what he thing b4 deciding to play/pay
Back to top Go down
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:58 am

I actually think I'm gonna give this game a month, but not yet, I'm gonna hit 50 and explore tabula as far as I can.

And when I pay a month for Vendetta, I'm gonna be a pirate =D I've always loved being a pirate in Space Sims ^^
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:14 am

ha that's funny cos i've alwya hated pirates in space sims Razz as long as your more of the honarable type I.E dont attack helpless pilots and people that have no chance of even coming cloase to actualy killing you then that's fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:37 am

I've been playing Freelancer, maybe you know it, I was well known as a pirate, also the most loved pirate 'cause I was always fair.

A low lvl'ed fighter, i might take for example 2x scrap metal, just to make 'em aware of me. Then traiders i usually robbed 'em of cash 'n' some loot.

I don't want to kill my victim, tho most of 'em fire at me Sad
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:53 am

Smile good thats how it should b Razz but ur a pirate what do ya expect lol Razz
Back to top Go down
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 am

Never trust a pirate, that's why I rob pirates too; and traders; and miners; and bounty hunters; and police clans. And I also tend to ally with some pirate clans, and some police/navy clans, I am the perfect outlaw.
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 am

lol
Back to top Go down
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Everything that brings me profit.(add) XD

Tho, I found something that makes Vendetta into a Shitstorm, if you die, you'll have to rebuy the ship and gear, sorry excuse me i didn't catch that what did you say? IF YOU DIE YOU HAVE TO REBUY THE SHITZ.

Oh jesus, PvP has to suck ^^
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:36 pm

lol ur lucky when you die you actualy get the chance to buy something again lmao
Back to top Go down
Khandr
Captian
Captian
Khandr

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:42 pm

isnt it the same in eve ?
Back to top Go down
NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private
NeKo-ArroW

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:53 pm

in freelancer you ended up spawning at the last docked station, I loved that, you could PvP for free if you wished to, tho in wars you lost cash ^^
Back to top Go down
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin
Ekoorb

Male

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:07 pm

yer kha

lol neko that's jsut cheating Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Shut down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Shut down!   Clan Shut down! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Shut down!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next